Cat permissions

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 6 19:28:00 GMT 2008

(Yeah, I know this is old, but I couldn't resist.)

Warren Young wrote:
> The cat does not have permission to shred upholstery.
>
> The cat does not have permission to sleep on my PC, dropping hair into
> its power supply.

Hmm, good thing I'm in the process of phasing out the CRT.

The cat also does not have permission to lick my LCD (there's a *reason*
I spent good money putting a pane of glass over it) nor to sit in front
of it making it impossible to work... but that hasn't stopped her yet.
Sigh :-).

> The cat does not have permission to be in the kitchen.  Ever.

Hehe, their food dish is currently on my kitchen counter ;-). (Plus I
enter and exit via the kitchen; I like that they're either already
standing on the table waiting for me, or show up there within seconds.)

> The cat does not have permission to stand at the heels of people who
> wish to walk backwards.

Odd how much trouble they seem to have learning this, isn't it?

(Warren: on that note, do you mind if these wind up in my .sig, and if
that's ok, is putting your name next to them also ok?)

--
Matthew
Did you hear about the pig that makes footwear for cows? He's a real moo