ctrl-c terminates ssh session using cmd.exe login shell

Linda Walsh cygwin@tlinx.org
Wed Aug 6 18:37:00 GMT 2008

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 11:37:55AM -0700, Linda Walsh wrote:
> Sorry but this is bad advice.  There is no reason to use CYGWIN=tty unless
> you have a clear need for it.  Using CYGWIN=tty means that some non-cygwin
> programs will operate incorrectly so I wouldn't suggest this technique for
> a casual or first time user.
----
	It almost always is, but I figure, you'll step in and correct me
and the user may still get their answer...:-)...just trying to be 'helpful'...
(I know how much that is appreciated  ;^/)