[Chicken-users] Minor problem with cmake-based chicken build on cygwin

Phil Betts Phil.Betts@ascribe.com
Tue Jun 3 12:03:00 GMT 2008

Dave Korn wrote on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:42 AM::

>   My problem is always that I can't compile cygchicken-0.dll without
> first compiling cygegg-0.dll.  Unfortunately cygegg-0.dll has a
> dependency on cyguchicken-0.dll so I can't compile cygegg-0.dll
> without first compiling cygchicken-0.dll.
>
>   Does anyone know a way to resolve this situation, or perhaps just a
> better way to describe it?

IIRC a hacked junglefowl package was used to create the initial
cygegg-0.dll

Note: It has been hinted that large portions of the closed-source
junglefowl can be found in the chicken sau^H^Hource, but so far the
creator of junglefowl has provided no evidence to back up these claims.

Phil
--

One of the following statements is true:
This email has not been scanned by Ascribe PLC using Microsoft Antigen

This email has been scanned by Ascribe PLC using Microsoft Antigen for Exchange.