MYSTERY SHOPPER WANTED EARN NO LESS THAN $ 500.00

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 19 17:51:00 GMT 2007

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 05:58:10PM -0700, Morgan Gangwere wrote:
>> Spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam SPAMMMM! Moneymaking SPAAAAAM!
>>
>> I think they could use some hippos.
>
> I think you could learn not to respond to spam.

Well, at least take it to the correct list.

I like the idea of sending them hippos :-). Might be a little more
conspicuous than they are wanting, though.

Or, we could just send hippos to sit on spammers, which would stop the
spam ;-).

--
Matthew
Warning: prolonged exposure to Linux may cause addiction.