Cygwin Book?

Mike Marchywka marchywka@hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 18:39:00 GMT 2007

>>thinking that we should redesign the GUI and provide a command-line
>>utility.

Doh! Debian apt works ok. But,seriously, maybe for the new-to-gnu people,
a GUI app is a good intro. Obviously, you can't make them hunt down corrupt
.gz files everytime it crashes :)

As far as other points, you could get cygwin success stories. I can
contribute
scripts for mining specialty sources for e-mail addresses or the script that
caused commercial sites to reject a shared IP address for a while :)