Cygwin Book?

Mon Oct 15 17:36:00 GMT 2007

On Oct 15 12:22, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Whenever I think about doing that, I always think about how many
> problems people have with the concept of setup.exe and then I start
> thinking that we should redesign the GUI and provide a command-line
> utility.  Then I get discouraged and just fire up Unreal Tournament 2004
> to forget about things.

I'm really glad to read that.  I was concerned you'd get depressed and
consume too much hippo dung to forget your problems.  You know how hippo
dung gets in your brain.  You're quicker addicted than you're able to
say "Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew."(*)

Corinna

(*) Sorry for being off-topic, but I couldn't find a tongue twister
    about hippos...