Cygwin Book?

Mike Marchywka marchywka@hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:10:00 GMT 2007

Wasn't someone posting here from the UBS domain? I think their disclaimer
came up a few times. LOL.  I've seen cygwin mentioned on stock
message boards.

Certainly the speed detracts from serious usage- I think the slow
std::string problem
was a bug unique to one g++ release ( and I now have all my own char*
string routines with
custom non-conforming allocators thank you very much .. ) but anything that
requires interaction
with windoze will be slow.