where is the full.exe

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Wed Oct 10 17:20:00 GMT 2007

On 10 October 2007 17:44, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Oct 10 11:45, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 11:23:43PM +0800, Steven Woody wrote:
>>> i heard there is a full.exe which is a full installer of cygwin.  where
>>> can i get it?  thanks!
>>
>> I believe that the last time there was a "full.exe" release of cygwin we
>> were still worrying about the upcoming y2k crisis.
>
> That was the crisis which led to the ultimate downfall of capitalism,
> wasn't it?  I don't quite remember the times before the long cold...

  Oh yes, true believers, don't let anyone tell you the millennium bug never
happened!  It did happen, and it was soooo bad that the government has covered
it up.  Nothing that we think has happened in the past seven years is real,
it's all fake history, manufactured to fool us that everything is OK, when in
reality civilisation as we knew it came crashing to an end at midnight on the
1st of January 2000 and we're actually all already dead!

    cheers,
      DaveK