Interesting looking terminal emulation for cygwin

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 15 06:22:00 GMT 2007

Igor Peshansky wrote:
> Hmm.  I was sure "tilps" was not misspelled -- i.e., "no use crying over
> split milk" is a reasonably common phrase, with quite a few Google hits.
> It may indeed be a misspelling of "spilt milk", however...

Bah, googlefight can't handle phrases, here's what google (used
directly) says:

   split milk:  19,500
spilled milk: 234,000
   spilt milk: 375,000

For the phrase "no use crying over split milk" (2,150 hits), google
suggests that you meant "no use crying over /spilt/ milk" (78,300 hits).

At any rate, given that "spilled milk" makes sense and I'm not sure what
"split milk" would be... it looks like it may have come from pop culture
(wikipedia mentions a "Split Milk Records").

--
Matthew
...yzarc gniog ylwols era uoY