Sounds interesting

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 28 01:09:00 GMT 2007

Robert Pendell wrote:
> Oh I hope that it works out well.  This will help with making
> more applications cross-platform.  I can see it now... KDE
> for windows -- running natively as the system shell and not
> via cygwin.

Um... have you been paying *any* attention to KDE4 development? KDE 4.1
is planned to be available as native Windows programs :-).

If you're interested in KDE on Windows, you should come help out; we
desperately need Windows developers (I am not one ;-), I only do Linux).

--
Matthew
"Please remain calm... I may be mad, but I am a professional."