[Sandwich with SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, HAM, and SPAM] instead of the boring "Re: Job Offer"

Bobby McNulty snyder100@bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 13 15:26:00 GMT 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Jun 13 10:23, Dr Jack Chan wrote:
>> [snip]
>> Jack Chan?  THE Jackie Chan?  So it's something about acting?  With
>> lots of bodily injuries?  No, thank you.
>
> Aww, you beat me to it :-).
>
> That, and... anyone think this guy (if it's even a guy) actually has a
> doctoral degree? ;-)

MMM. Could be. Then again, spamming Cygwin with job offers?
Maybe yes. Maybe no. I dunno. I give up. Spam is spam, no
matter how you slice or read it. A job offer? Gimme a break. Right there
on the middle finger.
;-)