FW: Certain files in the system32 directory are not listed

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 8 15:34:00 GMT 2007

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> From: Matthew Woehlke
>> True, but Microsoft is the /only/ platform I know of that
>> decided to be different :-).
>
> Tons (probably the vast majority) of compilers for embedded micros don't
> have sizeof(void*) == sizeof(long).

Hmm, I probably should have said sizeof(void*) <= sizeof(long), do those
"tons of embedded micros" satisfy that, at least? (I can understand long
being *bigger*, it's the P64 model I don't get.)

--
Matthew
"In the beginning was the word, and the word was