is there any support for stuffit ? [turn into \"jpg compression in Stuffit\" ? ]

Mike Marchywka marchywka@hotmail.com
Tue May 29 19:00:00 GMT 2007

I'm trying to install cygwin from a divx compressed file and it isn't
working.
The cygwin files were too big so I saved a lot of space by putting them in
divx format.
Divx hasn't gotten back to me and I assume it is their problem since cygwin
works
ok in the normal format.
Do you have a utility for that? It worked good on video files.

LOL.