Installing Cron on Windows 2003 Server...

Fri Mar 16 19:05:00 GMT 2007

Brian Dessent wrote:
> The punishment is being forced to use Cygwin B20 with its ^Z EOF.

INFIDEL!!!

How dare you impugn the glorious Cygwin B20.1, which was practically
perfect in every way, the pinnacle of software engineering! I remember
the despair we all felt when managerial excess, unguided by
technological acumen, forced us to "improve" cygwin after that, leading
to those benighted embarrassments known as the "Net Release" aka the
'1.1.x' series, the '1.3.x' series, and the unmentionable '1.5.x' series.

Perhaps, if the gods are kind, someday 1.7.x may approach the level of
perfection that was B20.1

--
Chuck