Perhaps we need a nag screen in setup.exe?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 15 23:37:00 GMT 2007

Charli Li wrote:
> Shankar Unni just had to cough out the following stream of bytes from
> the specified email client, on 2/15/2007 6:25 PM:
>> Sounds like we need a nag screen about CR/NL on setup.exe every time
>> someone updates "bash". It *may* reduce the whines on the main mailing
>> list by a little bit (assuming people actually read what's on the screen).
>>

> *sip*

Oh, the irony. "Lets make a nag screen for people that don't read the
list", says someone that doesn't read the list. (At least, not closely
enough to know that we've *already* discussed the need to do this :-).)

--
Matthew
Patches Thoughtfully Considered -- FLOSS mantra