FW: TITTTL (Re: Best Windows Utility Ever!)

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Tue Jan 23 16:50:00 GMT 2007

On 23 January 2007 16:45, Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> Morgan Gangwere continued the SPAM:
>
> Guys, this is completely off topic. Either TITTTL or stop posting.

  It works better if you run round the room flapping your arms and clucking
like a chicken, you know.  You get everyone's attention better and then they
follow you like a bunch of curious/hungry cats when you head next door to the
-talk list...

> --
> Matthew
> Don't read this. What did I just tell you? Why are you still reading?

  Waitaminnit!  You quite clearly said "stop posting", not "stop reading"!

    cheers,
      DaveK