cygserver blocking on semctl(SETVAL) call

mwoehlke mwoehlke@tibco.com
Mon Aug 28 20:09:00 GMT 2006

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 02:57:25PM -0500, mwoehlke wrote:
>> mwoehlke wrote:
>>> I'm not sure silently stripping the HTML part is the right idea. The
>>> point is to stop people that don't know what they're doing (and thus
>>> don't understand why HTML is EVIL EVIL EVIL) from continuing to send the
>>> stuff in ignorance; i.e. to force people to fix - or at least understand
>>> - their mailer.
>> Clarification: someone e-mailed me privately
>> (http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PPIOSPE, btw) and pointed out that I meant
>> "HTML *mail*" in the above sentence.
>
> Ahhhh...   I'm glad you clarified.  I was just busily changing the whole
> Cygwin/Sourceware web site to raw text.

Wow, I'm glad I MADE that mistake! It was worth it to read that. :-D

Excuse me while I look for something to soothe my aching diaphragm ;-).
Dr. Hippo! Dr. Hippo! Do you have anything for sore diaphragms?

--
Matthew
We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. --Badtech