cygserver blocking on semctl(SETVAL) call

mwoehlke mwoehlke@tibco.com
Mon Aug 28 19:57:00 GMT 2006

mwoehlke wrote:
> Ethan Tira-Thompson wrote:
>> Can't your list server just strip the html version if you dislike html
>> so much?
>
> I'm not sure silently stripping the HTML part is the right idea. The
> point is to stop people that don't know what they're doing (and thus
> don't understand why HTML is EVIL EVIL EVIL) from continuing to send the
> stuff in ignorance; i.e. to force people to fix - or at least understand
> - their mailer.

Clarification: someone e-mailed me privately
(http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PPIOSPE, btw) and pointed out that I meant
"HTML *mail*" in the above sentence.

--
Matthew
We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. --Badtech