(Re: Look before posting) (Re: Think before replying)

George d1945@sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 24 20:33:00 GMT 2006

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 11:52:35AM -0400, Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, George wrote:
>
> > Maybe someone can check the CIA Fact Book and draw some inferences as to
> > how the unravelling of Pax Britannica affected the local hippo
> > populations of these countries.
>
> The CIA Fact Book contains data on hippo populations?

Niger (yellow cake) -> Africa (hippos) -> Iraq -> Weapons of Mass Destruction

You don't think it was just men of Arabic ancestry with beards getting on
airplanes they were on the lookout for?

The odd thing is I just checked the CIA website and there's no trace of
any hippo data.  Maybe they don't want us to know they're [REDACTED] [REDACTED]
collecting [REDACTED]!~*&^---- NO CARRIER