Rsync over ssh (pulling from Cygwin to Linux) stalls..

mwoehlke mwoehlke@tibco.com
Fri Aug 18 15:58:00 GMT 2006

Dave Korn wrote:
> On 18 August 2006 16:08, mwoehlke wrote:
>> Dave Korn wrote:
>>>   Dunno.  You could always give it a try.  If what you get back has a
>>> disclaimer more than thirty times as big as the message body, you'll know
>>> you've reached a lawyer.
>> ...and I'll be drunk, according to the latest rule. ;-)
>
>   Hooray!
>
>   Well, it is Friday afternoon, after all.

Irony
Noun:
The state of affairs which occurs when the hippo gets you drunk, and the
CD in your car stereo also contains two drinking songs.

--
Matthew
"Now everybody's died, so until out tears are dried we'll drink and