Cygintl-3.dll was not found

mwoehlke mwoehlke@tibco.com
Thu Aug 10 00:37:00 GMT 2006

Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Aug 2006, mwoehlke wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>> This is not the list you're looking for. -- Perversion of Obi Wan
>
> This is the list you're not looking for. -- Yoda's reply
> 	Igor
> P.S. I've wanted to say this ever since I first saw that .sig :-)

Ooooohh, now you've done it! Now I have to suppress a slightly-snide and
rather anime-esque comment on /your/ .sig. ;-)

So, you like the random rotater? At the moment my collection is 33
signatures long, and only two have not been rotated in at all, yet.

Wait... make that 35. :-)

--
Matthew
This is not the list you're looking for. -- Perversion of Obi Wan