General Inquiry

mwoehlke mwoehlke@tibco.com
Fri Aug 4 20:48:00 GMT 2006

Dave Korn wrote:
> On 04 August 2006 20:28, mwoehlke wrote:
>
>> Dave Korn wrote:

>>>   Well, since it's a /completely/ general inquiry, I guess we should start
>>> at the beginning of all knowledge and tell him everything there is to
>>> know.  So here goes...
>>>
>>>   In the beginning, the universe was created.
>>>
>>>   This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a
>>> bad move.
>>>
>>>   [... cont p.94 ...]
>> You forgot...
>> DON'T PANIC!
>> :-D
>>
>> How does that perversion of the expression go? Great minds gravitate
>> into the same rut?
>
>   I always thought it was "Fools never differ"....  just shows what I know!

I am sure I have heard it twisted in a way similar to how I worded it...
  Google thinks "great minds run in the same gutter" is rather popular,
but I think I'm remembering something a little more ostentatious.

>> "Ok, we need to tell him EVERYTHING" is exactly what
>> /I/ thought when I read his post.
>>
>> Ironically, I was listening to the Star Trek I sound track this morning.
>> Geek Kudos to anyone that knows what that has to do with the above. :-)
>
>   Nope, but I will do once you've finished telling the guy EVERYTHING...!

Ok, here is your hint:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Motion_Picture
(see the last paragraph in "Plot summary")

--
Matthew
Only Joe suffers from schizophrenia. The rest of us enjoy it.