General Inquiry

Douglas W. Goodall douglas_goodall@mac.com
Fri Aug 4 19:34:00 GMT 2006

Ah.. The words on the cover of the Hitchhiker's Guide.

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-talk-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-talk-owner@cygwin.com] On
Behalf Of mwoehlke
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 12:28 PM
To: cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: General Inquiry

Dave Korn wrote:
> On 04 August 2006 16:53, mwoehlke wrote:
>
>> Steve Doherty wrote nothing:
>> Wow, that WAS a general inquiry! So general I have no idea where to
>> start. :-)
>
>   Well, since it's a /completely/ general inquiry, I guess we should
> start at the beginning of all knowledge and tell him everything there
> is to know.  So here goes...
>
>   In the beginning, the universe was created.
>
>   This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as
> a bad move.
>
>   [... cont p.94 ...]

You forgot...
DON'T PANIC!
:-D

How does that perversion of the expression go? Great minds gravitate into
the same rut? "Ok, we need to tell him EVERYTHING" is exactly what /I/
thought when I read his post.

Ironically, I was listening to the Star Trek I sound track this morning.
Geek Kudos to anyone that knows what that has to do with the above. :-)

--
Matthew
Only Joe suffers from schizophrenia. The rest of us enjoy it.