cadaver does nothing

mwoehlke mwoehlke@tibco.com
Mon Jul 17 17:24:00 GMT 2006

Raye Raskin wrote:
> Actually, it turned out to be a missing cygexpat-0.dll -- part of the
> expat package.  Apparently the proper dependency is not in the Cygwin
> installer config file for cadaver.
>
> Score one point for Microsoft.  I would not have fixed this problem if
> I hadn't tried to run the program in a dos window.  Running cadaver in
> rxvt told me nothing.  In the dos window I got a nice popup telling me
> exactly what the problem was.

How is it you are *consistently* managing to type justified sentences
that do not contain repeated spaces except for exactly two after an
end-of-sentence? Is is really just an entirely freakish coincidence, or
do you have years of practice carefully choosing words to achieve that
effect? :-)

--
Matthew
Interix, Sphinterix. Cygwin apps don't crash. :-)