Test -- IGNORE ME

Robert Pendell shinji257@uplink.net
Fri Jun 30 23:25:00 GMT 2006

Robert Pendell wrote:
> I'm just testing here.  Maybe trying to figure out why a message came
> back with a bad digital signature.

Ok.  I still don't know why it came up invalid before but it is going
through ok now.

Btw, if this message appears as an attachment then you need to switch to
something other than Outlook Express.  It is severely outdated and
broken in the message display bit with pgp/mime.  If you are not using
outlook express then let me know and I will check it out.  Just an fyi.
 This message shows up properly in the archives so it definately gets
interpreted fine.

--
Robert Pendell
shinji257@uplink.net