ssh and SYSTEM

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 29 01:18:00 GMT 2006

So you're just as confused as the rest of us about what the mailing list
rules are, to whom they apply, and to what degree?  Oh dear!

> With one notable exception, the opinions that I'm interested
> in all reside here.

It's still the wrong list.  Rules is rules Chris, you know that.  Er,
well....

>  And, I specifically moved my response
> here to short circuit even more inanity regarding pigtail.net.
>
> And, I wasn't asking permission, I was asking for opinions.

I must have misread.  All apologies.

> Just as an idle question for you Gary:  Have you had a recent
> head injury?
>
> Just wondering.
>
> cgf

How vituperative.  Whatever that means.

But to answer you question: No, I have not suffered a head injury, nor any
serious physical trauma for that matter, recently or otherwise.  Thank you
for your concern though, and rest assured should such an unfortunate event
happen, you will be the first person I notify.  Via the most appropriate and
efficacious channels, of course.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle