ssh and SYSTEM

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Thu Jun 29 00:57:00 GMT 2006

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 07:50:16PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>1.  Sane members?  Now you *are* posting to the wrong list.
>2.  Seem that if you're soliciting permission from the Cygwin community to
>start editing the cygwin-at mailing list archives, you should be asking for
>it on that self-same list, and most certainly not on a list that primarily
>concerns itself with the discussion of hippopotomi.

Wait, so, I was on-topic when I moved here but now I have to go back to the
cygwin list to stay on-topic?

With one notable exception, the opinions that I'm interested in all reside
here.  And, I specifically moved my response here to short circuit even
more inanity regarding pigtail.net.

And, I wasn't asking permission, I was asking for opinions.

Just as an idle question for you Gary:  Have you had a recent head injury?

Just wondering.

cgf