PCYMTNQREAIYR

mwoehlke mwoehlke@tibco.com
Fri Jun 23 20:19:00 GMT 2006

Igor Peshansky wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, mwoehlke wrote:
>
>> Igor Peshansky wrote:
>>> The problem, as I've already outlined it, is "which terms do I put in the
>>> Google query"?  Outlook?  "Outlook Express"?  Thunderbird?  Pine?
>>>
>>> I've already offered to put a link to a page that strived to become a
>>> comprehensive list of solutions to the PCYMTNQREAIYR/TOFU problems.  It
>>> would then be up to the maintainer of that page to add new solutions as
>>> they are discovered (I might even contribute a couple).  But the OLOCA is
>>> not an FAQ.
>>> 	Igor
>> I was actually thinking "one of each". I.e. there would be a list of
>> links, e.g. "_Outlook_ _Outlook_Express_ _Pine_ ...", etc. But I must
>> have misunderstood; the impression I got was that nothing was happening.
>> If a page is being made, that would be great!
>
> Not to my knowledge.  <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#SHTDI>.

Well then, stop confusing me! :-) Or am I confusing myself? Um... THE
HIPPO MADE ME DO IT! Um... yeah...

Anyway. I'd say <a
href="http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=PCYMTNQREAIYR+%22outlook+express%22">,
but none of those are that good. Yup, SHTDI and it's not going to be me.
I'd rather just put up a link to Thunderbird ;-).

>> I still think the OLOCA should at least have a link back to such a page,
>> however, for convenience if nothing else.
>
> Quoting myself: "I've already offered to put a link to a page that strived
> to become a comprehensive list of solutions to the PCYMTNQREAIYR/TOFU
> problems".  If such a page were created and brought to my attention, I
> will put a link to it into the PCYMTNQREAIYR and TOFU entries in the
> OLOCA.

Yup. Clearly I just can't read. :-)

--
Matthew
If you can't use a real OS, at least use Cygwin to fake one!