No postnews or other Usenet news utilities?

Bruce Wehr bruce@wehrhere.com
Fri May 26 22:03:00 GMT 2006

Gary said:
> I don't know what an "IAG" is.  Is that a Pokemon?

Nope.  It's an acronym for one of my own personal catch phrases (which I got
from Wes, one of my kids' friends): "It's All Good."  I offered it up for
potential inclusion in the OLOCA is an earlier post.

> Because
> if it is, David Korn will get angry.  Don't make Dave
> angry... You wouldn't like Dave when he's angry

H'yah!  But, don't worry - Dave made sure nobody else had to inform me of
this no-so-little, unpleasant fact.  :)  My crisp, burnt flesh was still
smoking when I left work that day.  I imagine it must be like how you're
gonna feel when you get to where you're finally going (i.e. Not Good).
Dave's post wasn't flames; it was a friggin' blast furnace!

(BTW, Dave: Do you prefer Dave, David or have no preference?)

> Alas, I do.  I am made all things to all men, that I might by
> all means save some.

Hmmm ... Sumpin's wrong with my tinkin' machine ... It's *still* unable to
translate this statement's intended meaning and applicability.

> No thanks, not if it involves Pokemons and/or spamming.

Rest assured, it has nothing to do with Pokemons or spamming.

> I never met a spammer who didn't claim to be.

HEY!  Am I being presumed guilty by reason of association here?  BAD Gary!

<>< Bruce