OLOCA: a new way to say... ahem.

Jason Alonso jbalonso@gmail.com
Tue May 9 07:13:00 GMT 2006

I'd go for yanala-tay-simb-see.  ;-)

On 5/9/06, Lloeki wrote:
> And yes, I really tried to compile samba on cygwin head front at some
> point in time (until I found Lee Packam's patch and build at
> http://leenux.org.uk/lpackham/smbclient/ that is).

Heh... back in the B19.1 days of Cygwin (I think), I actually managed
to port smbd to Cygwin, running on a Win98 box.  It was flaky (and
only worked by disabling Windows file sharing), but considering how I
seem to remember pride in getting just a telnet server running, I
probably should have packaged it.

Why would I create such a monstrosity?  I was accessing my home
desktop from my high school's windows network, I liked the FHS, and I
wanted my samba-over-dialup to be consistent with what I saw over
telnet...

IWAFYSDCMR (say: Eye-Waffy-Seh-Dick-Mer)

I Was A Foolish Youth, So Don't Criticize My Reasons.

Cheers,
Jason