Not being given the option of installing packages on setup

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Wed Apr 19 17:59:00 GMT 2006

On 19 April 2006 18:00, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I remember sitting in an associate's office and commiserating about the
> *stoopidity* of the whole concept of vi with it's hjkl arrow keys and

  What is it with non-topographically-positioned cursor clusters anyway?  Most
early ZX Spectrum games used the keys 5678 for up/down/left/right (or
vice-versa) and as a result the trickiest part of any game was not going up
and smashing into a wall when you meant to go down!

    cheers,
      DaveK