Not being given the option of installing packages on setup

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Tue Apr 18 18:44:00 GMT 2006

On 18 April 2006 19:18, Igor Peshansky wrote:

>>   Note the carefully worded phrase "my legal name", plus also the
>> various cute icons including a kitten and a sheep and someone dancing?
>> OK, I'm going to take a guess: this can only be explained by GR surgery.
>
> I wouldn't put it past the parents to name their male child Natalia...

  Well, OK, but would you then expect that male child to go on to win the
"Association for Women in Science Educational Foundation Award, Citation of
Merit, 1997"?

http://genome-lab.ucdavis.edu/People/TashaBelfiore/tasha'scv.pdf

    cheers,
      DaveK