Gearzone Request - 511 Tactical Clothing, Blackhawk Clothing, WileyX eyewear, ESS Googles, Night Ops, Paraclete Body Armour and Tactical Headsets Supplier

Igor Peshansky pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Wed Mar 15 14:00:00 GMT 2006

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Gear Zone Products wrote:

> My new site "http://www.gearzoneproducts.com" has recently gone live,
> and in order to increase the visitor count, I have been looking for
> link exchanges from sites that link to other 511 Tactical Clothing and
> Equipment, Blackhawk, WileyX,  ESS Googles, Night Ops, Paraclete Body
> Armour and/or Tactical Headsets related sites, which is how I found
> your page "www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-10/msg00186.html".

Wow, now I feel compelled to respond...  Hmm, that page did recommend
redirecting to /dev/null...

> Should you do not wish to exchange, simply ignore this email and accept
> my apologies for the intrusion, I will not bother you again.

Umm, yeah, me and what, 1000 other people?

Ok, to the bit bucket with you!
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/