Problem with OpenSSH

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Sun Dec 18 21:38:00 GMT 2005

On Sun, Dec 18, 2005 at 10:27:32PM +0100, Amaury Fernandez Reyna wrote:
>Hello people, i'm install OpenSSH_3.8.1p1 in my machine, but only work
>in high debug mode.  When i'm change mode the client generate the error
>"Network error: Software caused connection abort"
>
>My PC:
>Windows XP service pack 2
>P4 2,6Ghz , 256M RAM.
>
>thanks.

Please use the main cygwin list for technical discussions, i.e.
(from http://cygwin.com/lists.html#cygwin-talk):

  cygwin-talk: a chat list.  There are no holds barred here, and very
  little is off-topic.  Use the main cygwin mailing list for serious
  cygwin questions since responses to technical questions in this list
  are not guaranteed to be serious or definitive.  No profanity, no
  commercial posts, and minimal flaming, please.