[spam] Re: Windows rights

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Thu Jun 23 22:59:00 GMT 2005

----Original Message----

  Heh, I can see where this is going.  "Oh, I hate having to type in my
password in order to log in, and I hate having to log in to be allowed to
write to the network, I'll just remove all the access controls from the
whole thing, then anyone can write to the network drives without needing to
log in ...."

  And this guy works for Reuters.  I can just see next month's newspaper
headlines now.....

  "Hippos invade USA!  CGF declared Emperor of the world!  Passwords 'not
just a mere inconvenience', says hacked user."

    cheers,
      DaveK