FW: Problems with OpenSSH/Cygwin connectivity to Windows NT/2000 machines.

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Mon Jun 6 18:56:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

Well, when XXX becomes a valid top-level domain, do you care if they get
some spam? ;-)  Seriously, though, some porn outfits quite possibly are
legitimate businesses (prudery aside), but so much spam is generated by
other porn sites that in most people's minds porn has been equated with
spam.  I have a feeling that most domain names in the XXX top-level domain
will be snatched by the spam-generating subset of the porn industry,
anyway...
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT