Fixing strace and cygcheck so that they work with mount -X

Michael Schaap cygwin@mscha.org
Fri May 13 18:10:00 GMT 2005

On 12-May-2005 23:15, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

>On Thu, 12 May 2005, Michael Schaap wrote:
>

>>PS: This is all *way* off-topic for this list.  To make up for it, I
>>propose to add a --hippo flag to cygstart.  Anyone have a suggestion for
>>what it should do?
>>

>Why, set the Cygwin desktop icon to "the hippo", of course...

Hmm... tricky...

>  Unless
>you'd rather finish Brian's dancing hippo (i.e., insert the Cygwin logo in
>all frames), then cygcheck could pop up a browser with that animation
>instead.
>	Igor

Well, I'm a bit artistically challenged, so I'll leave that to someone
else, but the latter part is easy - I attached a patch to do just that.

Hippopotamical regards,

 - Michael