bash/fork problem on Win server 2003 with terminal serve

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Wed Apr 20 14:48:00 GMT 2005

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 03:26:25PM +0100, Lionel B wrote:
>"Corinna Vinschen" wrote...
>> On Apr 20 14:09, Lionel B wrote:
>> > "Lionel B" wrote...

>> > Just checking: the fix doesn't appear to have made it into the 1.5.15-1 release - is that correct?
>>
>> No.
>
>Errrm... is that:
>
>(A) "No, it hasn't fixed the problem"
>
>or
>
>(B)  "No, that is not correct, it has fixed the problem"?

I don't really understand the confusion.  You asked "Is that correct?"
Corinna said "No".

Of course, the ultimate answer is "Just download it, try it, come to
your own conclusions, and stop pestering for information that you could
gather on your own".

cgf