fortune bible

Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) gsw@agere.com
Thu Jan 13 14:12:00 GMT 2005

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> Nope.  That's a packaging decision -- you're talking
> source...  Now, if *you* ITPd it, and were asking
> whether to name it bible-o, I'd say "sure,
> go for it, or you'll be Van Sickled". :-D

I'm truly tempted.

What I'd really like is a Catholic Bible in fortune
format, but I don't think any of the officially
sanctioned English bibles are truly in the public
domain, despite the fact that the NAB is written by
the US Conference of Catholic Bishops. Go figure!

I guess there's always the Latin Vulgate.

-Jerry