OCLA - Add RFC

Robert McNulty Junior cygwinfan@bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 27 21:37:00 GMT 2004

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 06:27:48PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>

>>>From: cygwin-talk-owner On Behalf Of Igor Pechtchanski
>>>"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
>>>Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT
>>>

>>Whoaa! That's gonna be a mighty tight squeeze! Everybody breathe in and
>>turn sideways and don't forget to duck, that sucker's coming in low!
>>

>How did we move onto the flat earth from Jumbo Shrimp in Guam?
>
>Hmm.  Maybe the shrimp are so tiny because Guam is located on the edge
>of the flat earth and the gravitational forces are so great that
>everything is compressed.
>
>I have to go find a map, I think.  But, by Occam's razor, I am assuming
>that I must be correct.
>
>cgf

The Japanese tourists always got shrimp the size of a Coca Cola can
while the rest of us  got popcorn shrimp when we ordered Jumbo Shrimp.
I barely recall the name of the place. The last time I was there (the
restauaraunt) was summer of 1978. Yep, I'm that old. I was 14 at the time.
My parents, brothers and I started going to the Sakura Noodle House
after that. Beats Mac Donalds any day. I love Japenese Food if its made
correctly. Of course, give me a good hot dog at a baseball game anytime too.
I'm not picky. I'll eat most foods.
Guam is on the edge of the Marianas Trench. That is the deepest
underground cavern known to us. Guam has many uses for the US. Not going
to tell you why I was there or how I got there.
I'm a military brat, even at 40. (Birthday is coming up soon. On the 6th,)
Gotta go.
Robert