Profile not called

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Tue Oct 26 15:50:00 GMT 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 03:23:13PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>The *install* options are only displayed when you are doing an
>*install* (either from internet or local).  There's no point showing
>them when there isn't going to be any installation, which is why they
>aren't displayed when you choose "download from internet".

As usual, Dave, your strange words perplex me.

Not showing "install options" when you are not doing an "install"?  What
if I changed my mind and *now* want to install?  What if I wanted to
uninstall?  What if I wanted to put something else besides cygwin on the
computer?  What if (as often happens) I'm completely turned around, typing
blind and can't see the screen at all?  The program is completely useless
in that case.

setup.exe sure is confusing.

cgf