First post!

Dave Korn dk@artimi.com
Fri Sep 24 09:24:00 GMT 2004

  I was kinda assuming that "I've set up a moderated list for those [endless
dull rambling] licensing discussions" was a euphemism for "Piped directly to
/dev/null" <g>  Can just see it in a few weeks time - "Oh, no, it's not that
nobody's been posting, it's just _very_ moderated."  Like 100%!

  BTW I hereby predict that a future entry in the acronyms page will be
TITTTL: Take It To The -Talk List!

    cheers,
      DaveK