3.3.0: Possible regression in cygwin DLL (Win10); fixed in snapshot

Takashi Yano takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp
Tue Nov 16 23:46:50 GMT 2021

On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 11:11:10 -0500
Ken Brown wrote:
> On 11/10/2021 4:32 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
> >>
> >> Great, I'll have a look.  Ken, you're looking as well, right?
> >
> > Yes.  It looks good on a first read-through.  I want to look again and do some
> > testing.  One minor thing I noticed is that fhandler_pipe::raw_read could be
> > cleaned up a little more: There are still references to STATUS_THREAD_SIGNALED
> > and STATUS_THREAD_CANCELED, which can't occur any more.
>
> It still looks good after a second read.  I'll try using it in my normal Cygwin
> install to make sure no problems come up.
>
> I've pushed a cleanup patch removing STATUS_THREAD_SIGNALED and
> STATUS_THREAD_CANCELED, as well as a patch documenting the new behavior of the
> pipe_byte option.

I have just rebased topic/pipe to current master.

I also would like to propose patch attached for topic/pipe.
Please have a look.

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>