3.3.0: Possible regression in cygwin DLL (Win10); fixed in snapshot

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Wed Nov 10 21:32:19 GMT 2021

> On Nov 10 22:30, Takashi Yano wrote:
>> Thanks. I have just pushed the experimental patch to topic/pipe.
>> Please try. If something wrong, please point it out.
>
> Great, I'll have a look.  Ken, you're looking as well, right?

Yes.  It looks good on a first read-through.  I want to look again and do some
testing.  One minor thing I noticed is that fhandler_pipe::raw_read could be
cleaned up a little more: There are still references to STATUS_THREAD_SIGNALED
and STATUS_THREAD_CANCELED, which can't occur any more.

Ken