Maybe consider rpmalloc

Teemu Nätkinniemi tnatkinn@gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 06:46:39 GMT 2021

The necessary files are in the bwa_reference subfolder. hs37d5.fa in
the command is called a prefix in bwa. The original hs7d5.fa is not
needed.

The command is exactly like I wrote earlier.

./bwa mem -t 10 bwa_reference/hs37d5.fa test_1.fastq.gz
test_2.fastq.gz > test1.sam

Let me know if you have any problems executing the commands.

Teemu