Maybe consider rpmalloc

Mark Geisert mark@maxrnd.com
Sat Apr 3 02:53:21 GMT 2021

Hi Teemu,
Regarding your test case...

>> Here's a test case:
>>
>> bwa_original mem -t 10 bwa_reference/hs37d5.fa ERS4238880_1.fastq > test.sam
>>
>> bwa_working mem -t 10 bwa_reference/hs37d5.fa ERS4238880_1.fastq > test.sam
>>
>> Files:
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1waICih51f4mHZEyWY1onyEcKqm0kj3Yt?usp=sharing

Could you please put a copy of the file hs37d5.fa into your Google drive folder?
If that file can be built with the given fastq file and the bwa program, please
show me how to do that.  A copy+paste from your terminal session would be
preferable over the video captures you've supplied already, if possible.
Thank you,

..mark