New implementation of pseudo console support (experimental)

Takashi Yano takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp
Sun May 31 05:52:26 GMT 2020

Hi Corinna,

On Sat, 30 May 2020 19:43:01 +0200
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On May 30 22:14, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-developers wrote:
> > On Sat, 30 May 2020 16:36:28 +0900
> > Takashi Yano via Cygwin-developers <cygwin-developers@cygwin.com> wrote:

> > > I think this experimental implementation needs more tests and
> > > discussions. So I don't think it should not go into 3.1.5.
> >
> > I mean "I think it should not go into 3.1.5"....
>
> I guessed so, no worries.  If nothing else crops up I will create the
> 3.1.5 release probably on Monday (it's a holiday here).

I would like to propose four more patches. One is for the issue
https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/2020-May/245057.html, and
others are for the issues that were noticed during this fix.

I apologize for the submission at the last minute.

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>