New implementation of pseudo console support (experimental)

Thomas Wolff towo@towo.net
Fri Jul 17 12:47:30 GMT 2020

Am 17.07.2020 um 13:19 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
> Hi Takashi,
>
> On Jul  1 20:47, Takashi Yano via Cygwin-developers wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 May 2020 00:40:24 +0900
>> Takashi Yano via Cygwin-developers <cygwin-developers@cygwin.com> wrote:
>>> * Prevent ResizePseudoConsole() calls unless the pty is resized.
>>> * Revise the patch to fit the current git head.
>> Revise the patch to fit the current git head.
> are you satisfied with the code?  If you want to merge it,
> I'd bump Cygwin to 3.2.
(blush) I apologize, I had promised to run my test cases.
Beginning with it, the first succeeded, the second failed:
run notepad (from mintty), click back into terminal, enter ^Z
It says "Stopped" but the process is gone.

Continuing may test suite soon...
Thomas