Cygwin headers changed? (breaking gettext-0.19.5.1-2 build)

Michael Haubenwallner michael.haubenwallner@ssi-schaefer.com
Wed May 4 13:51:00 GMT 2016

Hi,

as I do have troubles compiling my own gettext package, I've realized
that even building current gettext-0.19.5.1-2 package is broken,
somewhere within gnulib sources - build log attached.

Commands used to build:
$ tar xf gettext-0.19.5.1-2-src.tar.xz
$ cd gettext-0.19.5.1-2.src
$ cygport -8 gettext.cygport prep compile

Cygwin version used is 2.5.1-1.

Seems like something has changed in the Cygwin headers, which either has
unexpected side effects, or gnulib should stop working around something?

Thanks!
/haubi/