vacation and more

Tue Aug 30 13:47:00 GMT 2016

Guys,

I'll be 98% AFK starting on September, 10th, up to about November, 6th,
first on vacation, then visiting a conference.  There's a 10 days
stopover @home, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do any useful stuff for
Cygwin in that time.

Given that lengthy timeframe, I wonder if I should release Cygwin 2.6.0
more or less *right now*, so we have a bit of time left for bugfixes and
a 2.6.1 before I disappear.

Otherwise the next release can be in November at the earliest.

Anything left to do for 2.6.0 except for Yaakov's off_t patch on the
newlib list?  Btw., Yaakov, can you add a matching release message,
please?

Thanks,